* Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris (http://amzn.to/2uYv9LH)
* Softwar about Larry Ellison (http://amzn.to/2uYHHmf)
* Wild ride about Uber (http://amzn.to/2eOqrdh)
* Social Intelligence: the new science of human relationships (http://amzn.to/2uYGueV)
* Rereading - Letters to shareholders by Warren Buffett (http://amzn.to/2h3xFe0)
Is that the case? I am currently reading the collection of Warren Buffets' Annual Letters to the Shareholders (https://www.amazon.com/Berkshire-Hathaway-Letters-Shareholde...) and in every letter, he attributes a significant part of the success of their companies to good management.
Fresh book recommendations delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday.