* Oxford Deep NLP Lectures https://github.com/oxford-cs-deepnlp-2017/lectures
* Stanford Natural Language Processing with Deep Learning http://web.stanford.edu/class/cs224n/syllabus.html
* Georgia Tech Natural Language Understanding https://github.com/jacobeisenstein/gt-nlp-class
* Georgia Tech Deep Learning For NLP in PyTorch https://github.com/rguthrie3/DeepLearningForNLPInPytorch
And some books:
* Natural Language Processing with Python https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Language-Processing-Python-An...
* Foundations of Statistical Natural Language Processing https://www.amazon.com/Foundations-Statistical-Natural-Langu...
I particularly like that they include example exercises in each chapter, because it can be otherwise challenging to see how particular techniques are useful.
Get dozens of book recommendations delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday.