* The Now Habit - http://www.amazon.com/dp/1585425524
* Getting Things Done - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0142000280
* Simply Christian - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0061920622
* Surprised by Hope - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0061551821
* The Great Divorce - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0060652950
* Mere Christianity - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0060652926
* The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius - http://www.amazon.com/dp/048629823X
* Tao Te Ching - http://www.amazon.com/dp/0060812451
Books from the Bible that I like:
* Everything written by John
 Here's a good video series that summarizes it's key points: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Si3Gb1WSg
This book talk about some of the topics you touched upon in great detail.
Mind Hacks: Tips and Tricks for Using Your Brain - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Hacks-Tricks-Using-Brain/dp/059...
Mind Performance Hacks: Tips & Tools for Overclocking Your Brain - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-Performance-Hacks-Tools-Overclo...
For a more rounded perspective on the subject of procrastination I suggest reading someone who observed a few hundreds of cases and helped in fixing most of them:
'Seth Godin: Quieting the Lizard Brain' http://vimeo.com/5895898
"The Now Habit" http://www.amazon.com/Now-Habit-Overcoming-Procrastination-G...
"The War of Art" http://www.amazon.com/War-Art-Through-Creative-Battles/dp/04...
All of these books have one thing in common and that is getting used to shipping things. I noticed lately that while I was horrible at shipping my little pet projects I could cook and prepare meals for me and my girlfriend without worry that it tasted bad. I just cook it and good or bad we eat it. I've gotten over the fear of failure here.
Now I just need to get over the fear of failure for my projects.
Fresh book recommendations delivered straight to your inbox every Thursday.